Work for Us
Interesting Campaigns, Amazing Clients, Supportive Company
Are you absolutely amazing? If yes, let’s talk.
Let us guess. Others comment about your ability to make amazing business connections. You have a track record of success in sales.
If you’re here, you must be the kind of person who has a need to make an amazing choice about your career. You must be analytical, results-oriented, and articulate. Your personal skills are matched only by your desire to help businesses drive revenue. You have a yen for creating meaningful connections, and for you, positivity and authenticity go hand in hand. Not to mention you soak in new information so quickly and completely, it’s like you always knew it.
Did we guess right? If so, apply below immediately. Your application will go through a rigorous screening process to validate your experience and skills. We help our clients make the business connections that lead to results.
Intelemark is growing! And we are celebrating 20 years of helping companies grow their business. Join the Intelemark team.
B2B Appointment Setter
Intelemark, an industry leader for 22+ years, is looking for a B2B Lead Generation/Professional Appointment Setters. Needed Immediately! Work from Home/Remote 1099 Contractor Position!
Full Job Description:
Seeking only B2B Professionals who can set high level meetings by phone. Our Ideal applicant will be a self-starter, goal oriented, and able to work independently to meet and exceed expectations. Applicants must have a professional quiet home office environment. Ability to utilize the phone to reach VP and C-level executives and convert contacts into qualified appointments is essential to the role.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Explain products or services, and answer questions from prospects.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and conversations.
- Conduct client or market surveys.
- 3+ years related experience in Lead Generation/ Appointment Setting.
- Knowledge of software applications such as Salesforce, Hubspot, etc. is a plus!
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Verifiable history of successful B2B lead generation, business development, and/or B2B appointment setting.
- Speaks English fluently, bilingual experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionals who are experienced, mature, motivated, and Independent – Retired and semi-retired welcome!
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Immediate Positions Available: Full Time or Part Time!
- Flexible Schedule with Part-Time.
- This is a 1099 contract position.
Competitive compensation based on experience
Minimum of 3 years
4-8 hour shifts
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday