With Intelemark, you get expert agents with deep experience in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) for B2B companies just like yours.
Whether you’re already using ABM techniques to target those large accounts that would result in high sales and revenues or you’re considering implementing an account based marketing strategy, you need to add telemarketing into your mix.
Account-based marketing is about aligning your marketing and sales efforts around specific companies instead of an entire market, and telemarketing is that personal touch you need to reach the decision makers. In fact, companies using ABM techniques prefer to craft their strategies around personalized/custom messages for each account.
Intelemark provides proven results for clients who choose our ABM telemarketing services.
Intelemark’s ABM telemarketing and B2B appointment setting campaigns can provide a multitude of benefits, such as:
- Help to target and include all contacts/decision makers at key accounts
- Increase engagement across decisions makers
- Identify events that decision makers are attending
- Increase the value of each contract by introducing sales people to key decision makers
Why is telemarketing an important part of your ABM strategies?
- You need accurate data to determine which accounts to target. Telephone research can help you cleanse your data, identifying the most profitable accounts on which to focus that provides the highest potential lifetime value.
- Gaining insight into the business critical issues your targets are facing is key to developing an account based marketing strategy. Telemarketing lets you establish an ongoing dialogue that ultimately allows you to address your client’s needs and interests.
- Telemarketing offers a more personalized approach to building trust and customizing messages targeted to individuals within the account. Two-way communication is a key strategy for developing the relationships you need for ABM.
- Use telemarketing to align your marketing and sales efforts. Telemarketing is a flexible strategy that can engage with clients at any stage of the sales funnel, helping to unify both sales and marketing strategies.
- Since B2B buying cycles are longer, telemarketing can help you sustain a dialogue over the long term. The insight gained in each call enables your sales force to refine their account knowledge to deliver better, more specific propositions.
Use ABM telemarketing services to get closer to all of the decision-makers in a company.
Since you don’t sell to companies, but rather to people within companies, having a conversation with key decision makers is imperative to develop relationships that lead to sales. Telemarketing allows you to have interactive conversations that let you refine and target your marketing and sales efforts with personalized messages that speak to your prospect’s needs.
Account based marketing is quickly gaining steam.
A recent SiriusDecisions Report on the State of ABM found that 58% of B2B companies plan to invest in ABM services like telemarketing and/or technology like marketing automation this year.
Don’t let your competition get ahead of you. Call Intelemark today to discuss how our expertise can help you turn your list of ABM target companies into sales opportunities.