Acquiring New Customers is Far More Expensive
Than Retaining Current Customers (5-7X More)
With Intelemark’s assistance, implementing a Customer Reactivation Campaign can help you reach dormant, inactive, or lost customers.
There are many reasons why a customer has disengaged from your company’s products or services. A Customer Reactivation Campaign is designed to keep your company top-of-mind and entice them to become active customers again.
If your customer list has 20% or above of contacts classified as “inactive”, these should be considered warm leads that must not be ignored or forgotten. At some point in the past, these customers purchased from you or engaged with your company in some way. You have already spent the time, effort, and money prospecting to acquire them as a customer. You can expend far less effort, in both time and cost, to regain them as an active customer.
Studies show it is far more cost-effective to reinstate prior customers than it is to find and acquire new customers. In fact, the efforts to acquire a new customer is 5-7X more expensive than it is to retain your current customers. Intelemark can help you reach out to your inactive customer list through a telemarketing campaign designed to discover ways to re-engage with them and make them customers once again.
Proven Results, Cost-Effective Campaigns –
Stay Ahead of Your Competitors
Intelmark’s expertise in engaging qualified prospects translates especially well when executing Customer Reactivation Campaigns.
Customer Reactivation Campaigns provide a multitude of benefits:
- Increased revenues by reselling or upselling to reactivated customers.
- Determine the reason a customer is inactive.
- If they’ve gone with a competitor, are they satisfied and what would it take to win back the former customer?
- Learn how to strengthen existing customer relationships.
- Gain business intelligence for continuous business improvement.
Proactive, Personalized Strategies –
A Key to Successful Campaigns and ROI
Simply put, telemarketing is a smart strategy for Customer Reactivation Campaigns.
- Telemarketing offers a personalized, proactive approach with customized messages targeted to key individuals within the dormant account. Two-way communication is a primary strategy for nurturing relationships needed for reactivating inactive customers.
- A Customer Reactivation telemarketing campaign proactively re-engages with former customers utilizing highly skilled agents who know how to communicate the right message with relevant information to the customer effectively.
- Telemarketing offers a human touch that you can’t get with emails or social media. It’s a fundamental strategy for increasing revenue and discovering why customers have gone inactive, providing business intelligence that can help you manage attrition.
And don’t forget, very few B2B Sales occur until one person speaks with another. We can start the conversation.
A Customer Reactivation Campaign is one of the highest ROI opportunities in your marketing toolkit.
Optimize your previous prospecting efforts and current marketing budgets by re-engaging with inactive customers. Intelemark can help you determine which customers on your inactive list are most likely to re-engage and help you plan the proper strategy to reacquire them as a revenue generating customer!
Plan a Customer Reactivation Campaign today before those customers move from warm lead to dead lead status. Don’t let the window of opportunity close before that customer becomes entrenched with another vendor. Contact Intelemark to discuss how our expertise can help turn your lapsed customers into returning sales revenue.