New Service Helps Companies Improve the Customer Experience and Build Customer Loyalty
Phoenix, AZ (November 11, 2015) – Intelemark, a provider of demand generation campaigns, has launched a new service for customer retention. The new offering is designed to increase customer retention rates that result in higher customer loyalty and profit levels.
Intelemark’s customer retention services team will:
- Go on-site with clients to help develop a differentiated customer experience that sets them apart from competitors.
- Work on end-to-end customer mapping that includes moments of trust.
- Develop effective communication programs that convey the value proposition, from first contact to making them a customer.
- Create a selling process that reduces pain points and sells to customers the way they want to be sold.
- Establish reciprocity programs and personalized experiences that will keep customers coming back.
- Design a feedback system so businesses can learn first-hand what matters most to their customers.
- Use a proactive strategy that anticipates issues and stops them before they occur.
- Build online relationships using social media.
“Reputable studies show even a small increase in customer retention rates can substantially boost a company’s profits,” said Murray Goodman, CEO of Intelemark. “In addition, acquiring new customers costs significantly more than simply retain existing ones.
“Therefore, developing sound strategies for retaining customers is one of the most important things a business can do,” continued Goodman. “Using our Customer Retention Services, companies are able to maximize the investment they make in client acquisition by building greater brand loyalty.”
Intelemark has partnered with Charles Tombazian, Principal, Innovative Strategies, to oversee the company’s new Customer Retention Services. With a career spanning 40 years, Tombazian has helped numerous companies differentiate themselves by creating extraordinary customer experiences. He specializes in customer experience improvement, strategic planning, leadership development and employee engagement.
Tombazian has consulted with over 50 companies of all sizes and from a wide range of industries, some of which include Tallwave, Ethology and Harley Davidson University. He also was Vice President, Voice of the Customer Office and Director, Global Strategic Planning for Avnet Inc.’s $8 billion Technology Solutions business. In addition, Tombazian currently serves as an adjunct faculty member at Everest University, directing the Customer Experience Professionals Program, and previously held adjunct faculty positions at Grand Canyon University and the University of Phoenix.
For more information on Intelemark’s customer retention services, interested parties can visit the company’s website at www.Intelemark.com.
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Intelemark designs highly customized and well-crafted B2B demand generation campaigns to connect businesses with prospects and customers. Services involve all aspects of sales pipeline development, including qualified appointment setting, sales lead generation, lead qualification, lead nurturing, sales intelligence, direct response follow-up, market research, and more. To perform at the highest levels and deliver the best results, Intelemark focuses on gaining intimate knowledge of each client’s brand. The company has partnered with many of the world’s most prominent businesses and has earned a reputation as “The Business Connection Company.” For more information, visit www.Intelemark.com.