The right telemarketing company can boost your lead generation efforts and have a substantial impact on your revenue goals. The key is to find the one that puts your company first and represents your interests in a most professional manner.
Ask your potential telemarketing vendor candidates the following questions. Their answers will help you separate the wheat from the chaff so you can be confident in your choice.
- How many years have you been providing solutions in B2B telemarketing?
- What is your process/methodology for creating effective campaigns?
- What kind of feedback can I expect once the campaign starts and how often will I receive updates and reports?
- How do you qualify the leads before setting an appointment with my sales team?
- Do their agents speak English as a first language?
- Do they understand the industry well enough to deliver the value proposition in a way that resonates with the audience?
The Intelemark Difference
Intelemark has been in business over fifteen years, and we’ve run over 2,000 unique of successful campaigns for our customers. We have an experienced and highly trained staff who focus on quality leads over quantity of leads. We work closely with each client to develop a customized campaign that delivers the results they want.
Give us a call to schedule a test campaign. See the kind of results you’ll get with Intelemark—The Business Connection Company.